• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North SD Jeep M&G this Tues MARCH 1 at 6pm!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So I am a little dated this month... The M&G happens this coming Tuesday, as well as having been on Feb 1... Darn you February!! Your 28 day month messed me up!!

It's at 6pm TUESDAY NIGHT 3/1/11 at Lamppost Pizza & Backstreet Brewery in Vista (North San Diego County), north of 78 just off Vista Village Drive.

It's the SoCalXJ group's monthly M&G (first Tues of every month), and there are many attendees who are on :NAXJA: also.

We hang out on the back patio around the firepit table, (most of us pay in & share pizzas & beer), til 8 or so, and then hang out in the southeast parking lot for a while afterward. And they've instituted an all-night Happy Hour, so beer is cheaper!

Come join us!! You do not have to drive an XJ to show up, though rigs are always welcome. Kids are welcome too :).

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...7&z=17&iwloc=A

:party:

Carol, Dan, Ryan, Mike, and others who's name slip my mind at the moment,

Just a quick note to say it was good meeting you guys the other night. I was the one with the shiny red (not roll-over red, as least not yet) '96 with, as someone put it, "every option from the Quadratec catalog" :laugh: Hope to meet up with you guys again soon.

Carol, If I go to TDS this weekend, I'll look you up per your earlier post.

Art
(Just registered as a member, first post)

Carol, Dan, Ryan, Mike, and others who's name slip my mind at the moment,

Just a quick note to say it was good meeting you guys the other night. I was the one with the shiny red (not roll-over red, as least not yet) '96 with, as someone put it, "every option from the Quadratec catalog" :laugh: Hope to meet up with you guys again soon.

Carol, If I go to TDS this weekend, I'll look you up per your earlier post.

Art
(Just registered as a member, first post)

Awesome job, Art! And remember, the teasing is always friendly, and some of the guys probably just remember when their Jeeps were still pretty. You'll see Mike G, Mark, and Kevin's rigs at some point, and go "Ohhhhh, I get it!!" And you'll see Ryan's and go "WTF???", and Dave's and say "Wow, that used to be an XJ, huh??"

See you sometime, hopefully this weekend!

I'll be offline after 4pm today, so get in touch with me via my phone.

Carol

It was nice to meet you, Art. Hope to see you at future functions.
sorry for the late post, been to TDS.

Back