• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who makes 4Wheel Drive Hardware's lift kits

Pro-comp I believe. I had one and the springs and shocks matched the pro-comp kit my buddy runs.

What does your friend think of his lift and its ride?

it rides stiff.... but the springs have yet to sag after 3 years. I have had a good relationship with pro-comp and their customer service.... I kinda wish that I had saved some $$ and gotten springs from them instead of RE... I didnt notice a difference between the 4wd ones I got rid of and the RE springs I put in..

I also wheel with a guy running 4" procomp springs on his TJ... flexes like a Mofo.

I liked my 4wd kit, it was great for a cheap budget boost and it let me haul a ton of gear halfway across the country without hitting the bumpstop in the rear..

the shocks suck, but they only cost 20$ so what do you expect...

I worked at 4WD, 5-6 years ago they were made by BDS, but that could have changed. The only complaint I would hear is the spring were stiff until they broke in which took a while

Back