• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moonshiners 4x4 Swap Meet: 3/13

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone planning on going?

http://www.moonshinersjeepclub.com/swapmeet/swapmeet.htm

Spanaway Moonshiners Jeep Club

29th Annual
4X4 Offroad & High Performance Swapmeet

Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade

Used 4 x 4 Vehicles
New & Used Parts

March 13, 2011

9A.M. to 4 P.M, Sunday

Puyallup Fair & Events Center

Puyallop, Washington

Exit No. 127 from I-5, Follow SR 512 Ten Miles to Fairgrounds

Open to the Public

General Admission $10.00

Under 12 Free

Yep, I should be there

holy crap they moved it to a weekend I can actually go

im going to be there. hopin a friend or 2 will come though with some vendor passes.......

Id consider going but is there really any good deals here or is this a bunch of over priced rusted tools like every other swap meet I go to?

I need to start making a list of booths to visit. :laugh3:

Id consider going but is there really any good deals here or is this a bunch of over priced rusted tools like every other swap meet I go to?

This will be my first year attending. I've always heard great things about it. It's basically like the Sportsman's Show, but for 4x4's. I really don't plan on buying anything, but you never know if the right deal pops up.

ya i went last year. took me 4 hrs to make a quick round around the place. hope its as big as last year. hope to see you there torx

It was a fun event. TONS of stuff to look at. There was plenty of overpriced rusty junk, but at the same time lots of good deals, and unique parts. Either way it was fun to go and check everything out.

Managed to run into a bunch of familiar faces, Pat and Chris, Ray and Zach, Jeff, Tim, etc.

Phil, I walked by the K4WD booth and you were busy talking with people. I figured I'd stop by on the second trip through, but never made it back. Looked like you guys were staying busy though.

Kris, never did find you guys. I was looking for your XJ all day. From what you told me though, it was the one place we never walked down. Hopefully you guys had a good time, minus the 44 problem.

ya i was there all day as well. never ran into you though lol. i got a fire extinguisher and fsm for my jeep

I'll probably be there again.

Back