• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a tranny

djrethoret

NAXJA Forum User
I need an ax15 or all the parts to do an auto swap on the cheap... its a 94 HO. If you can help me please let me know. This is my DD so I'm basically screwed without it. Please let me know 480 455 8028

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

I don't have 450 bucks.... I just lost my job... so far that's the best price so I may not be able to fix it.

Has to be 91 and up for 23 spline output

Don't know if it will help but this was over in virtual. He's down in Tucson!!!!

I AM PARTING OUT MY 2000 JEEP WRANGLER THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS JEEP BODY MOTOR OR OTHERWISE. I AM GOING BACK TO THE LOVELY PRISON SYSTEM AND NEED MONEY TO PUT ON MY BOOKS FOR THE NEXT ONE YEAR .THIS IS NOT A JOKE .I HAVE TWO DAYS TO SELL AS MANY PARTS AS POSSIBLE .MOTOR IS A 4.O WITH STOCK DANA FRONT AND REAE ENDS .MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE ARE ALSO IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER.THIS JEEP HAS ONLY 105,000 MILES AND HAS BEEN DECENTLY MATAINED . ALL BODY PARTS ARE STRAIGHT NO DENTS OR DINGS .COLOR IS BLACK. I AM NOT SELLING THE HARD OR SOFT TOP SO PLZ DONT BOTHER ASKING BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS FOR SELL INCLUDING FULL AND HALF DOORS PLEASE CXALL ASAP (520) 704-1136 THANKS ,RYAN

I called the guy he has a trans for me for the right price but I have no way to get to tuscon tomorow

Back