• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vegas local area wheeling, Feb 26

SC Rednek

NAXJA Forum User
Headed out to the spring mnts on Saturday. Right now it's my cherokee (specs in my signature) and a mostly stock wrangler. The main road I want to run (549) only has mild rocks if you stick to the straight path. Ran it last weekend with some other friends, it had a couple inches of snow up there but don't know about this weekend. But there are some side paths in the rocks big enough to keep any jeep happy, at least for a couple hours. I can't even get close to being able to run some of them rocks. Terrain up there to keep any size jeep happy. Not planning on spending a hard day wheeling just hanging out and having a good time. It's only an hour from vegas, so not too hard to get to.

This was the hardest section of the main road last weekend. We tried but neither me or that toyota there could get up the path on the left of this picture, a 3" lift wrangler did just fine on the main path.
100_1857.jpg

Last edited:
Back