• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need rear shackles. Help please

widmn1

NAXJA Forum User
Newbie needs some help with a 2000 XJ. Was installing a 3" RC lift kit and discovering that I didn;t have any rear shackles. 1. Why would someone remove them? 2. Does anyone have any they don;t need. Will pay. Thanks, Rich 775-842-3153

you have no shackles at all in the rear? i dont even think the leaves will bolt up in there? wow...

Send a PM to Grimus, he is the RC vendor here. He'll hook you up.

wait, WHAT? NO shackles? It must ride kinda rough... sucks that someone did that to it before you bought it. I wanna see pictures, never heard of anyone doing something like that before.

OK, I found the shackles. Feel like an idiot. they were there all along just didn;'t look like I thought shackles should look.
Thanks much for your help.

I know what ya mean... I installed som RC lift shackles and when I pulled out the stockers I was like "thats it" They are puny lookin but the do the job.

Back