• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need opinions on these two tires please

rugbyxj53

NAXJA Forum User
I am upgrading to 33x10.5 and I have it narrowed down to 2 tires. Either the BFGoodrich All-Terrain or the BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2? I currently have a set of A/T's on now and I like them, but I like the more aggresive look of the KM2s. Whenever I do find mud I will find my way into it and havent had too much of an issue with the A/Ts but I am just looking for some opinions of people that have used these tires. Either one or both if so. Thanks a lot everyone!

-Doc

I just went from AT's to MT's and I will never go back to AT's. I can now creep through stuff that I always had to use momentumn to get through before on my AT's.

I can not speak to how well they will hold up because this is my DD, but I will not be getting AT's even when these do wear out.

HTT
________
[|_[__\,___\,__
l--___--_[olllllllo]
()_)' ' ()_)--o-)_)

I have both sets and run my KM2's all summer and they have held up great on the road. I run the AT's in the winter due to the fact the KM2's suck on snow covered roads. You caould have your tire shop sipe the center lugs though. That should help a ton. I have read from guys that live in Michigan that have siped the center section of the KM2's that it worked out great and they were not wearing any worse.

Back