• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mud seals for the Dana 30

xjdavid1

NAXJA Forum User
I have some MUD seals for the end of my D30, but the seal that fits inside the mud seal itself has split. Does anybody know where I can get some more or maybe a generic seal that will fit. Mine are Alloy USA

I'm curious as well, looks like you just pop out the snap ring, and they'd be replaceable

Mine broke off quite a while ago. The dealer i went to didn't have a clue. I have been looking for quite a while also to no avail...I would be very interested if someone knew. Stock shafts

Anyone with the Superiors (or others) know if the Zerk fitting is some kind of odd size? My grease gun never seems to do too well staying on the nipple. Are they smaller or something? I'm worried the fact that I need to ask this question is going to lead to my needing to know the answer to the original question above...

A few months ago I was searching for a set of these and stumbled upon just the replacement inner seals on summit racings website. It had them listed as the full seal kit but for about $20. I called and tried to order a set at that price only to find out that it was just the inner replacement seals.

I just tried going back to find them but am not having any luck. AlloyUSA has a 10yr warranty on these if you go to their website.

Can't answer the grease fitting part.

Sorry, I can't help with the seals, but I did have issues with the zerks on mine as others have said. I replaced them with some 90* ones I got at Lowes, it made getting the grease gun on them much easier.

Back