• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weird turn signal problem

JohnXDoe

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm having a weird problem with the turn signals on my 2000 cherokee. Well the problem started a couple weeks ago, the turn signals slowly started flashing slower and slower. They'll flash like 5 times then quit, then flash once again sometimes and then quit. Now it's getting to the point that they sometimes wont flash at all, or will flash once and stop. I would normally try to diagnose it myself, but I'm in Japan and parts and stuff are really hard to come by for this thing over here. Any input would really really help guys. I think it might possibly be the flasher, but not positive.

Cool thanks guys. Yeah I pretty much figured it was the flasher relay, but wanted to see and ask if maybe xj's have some weird common problem with them. But I'll hopefully be changing that out after work today. Next step mounting my lights on my bumper!

Back