• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ran Cleghorn and 2N33/37 yesterday. stock XJ w/ (lots) pics.

JOE399

NAXJA Forum User
Had a good time. First time this jeep has been ran hard in 19 years. Not a single problem, never got stuck. This thing has now proved it self. First jeep and I am impressed. Saw a total of one H2, one chevy truck, a few quads, and two wranglers that looked heavily built. Pretty much EMPTY for a holiday :laugh3: It was COLD though.
IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

Pretty tough looking offshoot, but the xj crawled right through (although I came within about 1.5in from hitting the side :nono:
IMG_2937.jpg

A few turns up the 2N37, found a rock and some ice that I couldn't get over after two tries, so we dug at it for about 60 seconds so my bald BFG A/T would hook....crawled right up after
IMG_2947.jpg

2N33 near the lake. some fresh tracks of snow
IMG_2951.jpg

Stopped by the shore, grilled up some dogs. Sat here for about an hour and no one passed us on the trail...usually this dead?
IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

Overall a great way to spend a day off and watch the sunset with my good friend and my girlfriend who shot all the pics.

Sat here for about an hour and no one passed us on the trail...usually this dead?

Tuesday in the dead of winter? Not so uncommon.

My buddy ran cleghorn with his new to him jk this last sunday, he said it was a blizzard..lol I was suppose to meet up with him but my kid was sick. Those off shoots look intimidating but there not too bad, ive been there a few times.

My buddy ran cleghorn with his new to him jk this last sunday, he said it was a blizzard..lol I was suppose to meet up with him but my kid was sick. Those off shoots look intimidating but there not too bad, ive been there a few times.

What color was the JK? I was up there sunday, only saw one cherokee, and one JK. Everything else was, a wrangler, or an FJ cruiser.

Justin

Its dark blue or black, has a stinger bumper with 35" procomp xterrains, besides from that looks stock... He just got it the day before.

Back