• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non-A/C Climate Control Switch Cluster

Ice_Man

NAXJA Forum User
My 2000 XJ with factory A/C is ready for the OBA mod and Id like to know if Jeep ever made a Mopar HVAC Climate Control Switch cluster that was Non-A/C for Jeeps that did not come with it from the factory? Or did they all have A/C from the factory? Would a TJ Wrangler switch cluster fit (I know A/C was an option for Wrangers)? Im just trying to clean things up as I do the mod. Thanks in advance. :us:

My parts catalog only covers '97-'99, but I'd imagine the part numbers would be the same for your 2000. The catalog shows 5011 343AB as CONTROL, A/C And heater and it shows 5011 342AB as CONTROL, Heater. So I guess this means yes, both are available. As for the TJ parts, I know for sure the 12V outlets/switch panel is not interchangeable, but I'm not positive about the climate controls. I would guess not.

Back