• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UGHHH Tooth Aches Suck!!!!!!!!

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
Well it started out on Friday. Busted a molar and finally made it to the dentist today. Now its off to oral surgery Wednesday get sum teeth pulled and get a new set of chompers. wish me luck.:doh:

good luck brother... my mom has been in the dental field for 20 years and i have been there seen that bro... sucks

Well it started out on Friday. Busted a molar and finally made it to the dentist today. Now its off to oral surgery Wednesday get sum teeth pulled and get a new set of chompers. wish me luck.:doh:

So does this mean your selling your jeep? ;)

Jk

Good luck

wow that sucks.,and yes they do suck .my tooth started aching sunday and i have a dentists appointment tuesday at 10. yours does seem much worse.good luck.

good luck man, i've got a couple of hellacious cavities right now and no means to do anything about it, I feel your pain (literally :()

thanks fellas!!!!!!!Yeah got 10 comming out wednesday at 3. got fitted for partials today. im really starting to feel my age, now if i could just act it i would be in great shape lol.

hell you've got me beat they only want 6 of mine, lol.

cheaper than a mouth full of root canals and crowns though!

OH hell. your pain sounds worse Mike!!! Ill let you kno how it goes. They want a fat wad of cash from me. my bill is $5500

WHHAAAAAAA

I'm Goin' in......talk to ya'll Later

hes probably too doped up from the operation to come on here.

Last edited:
I took out the top front 10 teeth with a race bike handlebar some years ago. It was fun having them fish out the roots of the teeth. Tomorrow I am going in to have a couple of crowns set. Jose and Perks are the ticket.

HAHHAHA Damn i havent been hi light this is a long time. all dome tho, get my teeth in few days. Doc said lay back, relax and count back from 10....i think i made it to 7 and thats all i remember. 30 minutes later....i was wheelin lol right out of the place ina wheel chair. not as bad i thought.

Back