• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

noobie

Cerober1

NAXJA Forum User
hello all
my name is clayton i live in northern orange county. i just recently bought a 93 cherokee country (basket case). the po was definetly mot a mechanic. any way once i get running reliably i would like to hit some of the local events in socal.

welcome!!! there is socal fest in may.... just putting that out there lol

thanks everyone for the welcome. im trying to be built enough to make it out there in may. i was wondering if there are any jeep wreeking yards in the area

Welcome dude! There's plenty of stuff to do in the area and a whole bunch of experience in our group. Also many members here who do all kinds of fab work and such. Have fun!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! CLAYTON OFFROAD....I need some parts!!!!!!!! Welcome to the insanity!!!!:smoker:

welcome! :wave1:

just a word of advice, avoid the jeep only yards, you'll pay 4 times as much as a regular junkyard for the same parts, and there are ALWAYS XJs at the yards.

Alright cool I will do that actually funny story I snapped my driver side leaf last weekend. Playing around in a home made rock pile. So I went the pick a part in Stanton and graves some stock xj leafs. And ended up lowering the rear about two inches. Oops oh well looks like a prerunner now.

Back