• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headed out to Cougar buttes tomorrow

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone wants to tag along we'd love to have you. Me and 2 Xterras are going to be there and we plan on running cakewalk/bullfrog. If nothing else we will be there just putting around and playing with the RC crawlers.

If i remember correctly, last time we went out it was just east of camp rock road and Solar. That's what i remember. Correct me if im wrong.

Julio

The weather is gonna be a biatch. Might make it fun.

How does karina feel about your preoccupation with cougars ;-)

Sorry, can't go due to lack of funding.

And two Xterras on cakefrog… and you thought wheeling with folks with D35's was a hassle :p

We will be meeting at Cafe 247 in lucerne between 9:30-10:00a

Its not too far from there. If you guys need to get a hold of me PM me for my number.

Thanks for the call Julio. I didn't get my bumpstops finished. Working on it now.

Adam, I might head out there tomorrow if I get my stuff finished. I'll give you a call or next once I know - which will probably be tomorrow morning.

~Reed

Thanks for the call Julio. I didn't get my bumpstops finished. Working on it now.

Adam, I might head out there tomorrow if I get my stuff finished. I'll give you a call or next once I know - which will probably be tomorrow morning.

~Reed

come on Reed just chop those suckers off

Back