• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Years

Gonepostal

NAXJA Forum User
I was at the local wrecking yard scrounging for parts today. They have several Grand Cherokees and a couple of Liberties. NO XJs go figure! What year seats from a Grand will fit my 98 XJ? Has anyone ever fabbed a rear seat from a grand into an XJ? And finally, which rear disk brakes are better and what years will fit? Slap me around if you need too for being ignorant on this one, but I have a rockin deal worked out for a set of leather seats and disk brakes. Just want to get what will work best.

As far as i know, any seat from any of the ZJs will fit, brackets and all, without modification. Anything later than a 99(WJ) i dont have any experience with.

Thanks, the seats are in a 99 ZJ. I'm not sure how the dark gray leather will look with the 99 brown interior but they sure look cushy. I can pick up front and rear complete with electrics for 150. I think I saw a thread where someone modified the rear to fit as well. Tried a search and came up with nothing on this though.

A couple of the WJs had nice looking rear disk brakes, like you I am not sure about fit.

Thanks for all the help with the seats.

I still have a 35 but I am in process of getting an 8.25 so I would probably want the ZJ brakes.

Back