• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door vent windows

Kate

NAXJA Forum User
I am ready to begin making my Comanche what I want him to be. He presently has fixed door vent windows. I just picked up some doors that have opening vent windows, and am trying to decide whether to just switch out the doors, or pry out the little windows and change them separately. My existing doors are in better shape than the new ones, so I am leaning toward taking apart the new ones. Does anyone have any pointers? I provide beer & steak for any volunteers. I can also comp a night in a nice hotel for anyone who is traveling.

I also would like to convert to power windows if it is not a major project. My wrenching skills have been pretty much limited to too many years of British car ownership, and I am relatively new to turning my own wrenches on the Jeeps, but I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.

in order to get the wing windows out you'll have to basically disassemble the window frames, so you can do the electric window regulator stuff at the same time. You'll be there anyway.

Back