• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

to any glamis go-ers

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
if you go to duners diner DO NOT get the breakfast burrito. my girlfriend got it and it had more grease then meat, and we just spent the night in the ER last night cuz she got a gnarly case of food poisoning.. just a warning.

on a side note was anyone there in a 97+ 4 door? like a burgundy color, same as jims. looked like it was on 33s with quarter panel guards? saw it in paradise valley.

was that greese?

the burrito had a ton of grease in it. about half way through the burrito it just started pouring out the bottom. same thing happened to the other 3 people in our group who got it. they got sick too, but not as sick as my gf.

grease noun \ˈgrēs\
Definition of GREASE

1 a : rendered animal fat b : oily matter c : a thick lubricant

Been there done that man....Didn't have to go to the ER though. But then again, it may have been from the nightly festivities that played a part to the praying to the porcelain God (I still blame the burrito..easier to give up than Maker's, right?). Next time try the pickled eggs, I've never been warmer on a winter night in my life!

yeah those burritos are swimming in grease. its gross that by the time you are done you have some grease paste on your plate. had it once, never again.

I don't eat anything but sandwiches when I head out there, just pack the small cooler with lunch meat and bread, and the big cooler with beer, and i'm set for 3 or 4 days :D got any pics of the weekend? I havent been in years.

I don't eat anything but sandwiches when I head out there, just pack the small cooler with lunch meat and bread, and the big cooler with beer, and i'm set for 3 or 4 days :D got any pics of the weekend? I havent been in years.

lol yea i guess we learned our lesson. we will be doing the same as you from now on.. yea i have a couple, we were in my uncles turbo charged sandrail so it was pretty fun :D except for a back rim breaking off it was pretty good

heres a couple pics. the second one is where the rim broke off and we were dead in the sand till a new one arrived.

glamis1.jpg

glamis2.jpg

Back