• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thought i would share this song with all you!!

That was a good one too.... i still like my second one better... great video to a great song!!! Many of you dont know but I served 5 years in the navy special boat unit teams with seal team 3 mainly... i saw alot of horrible things in those five years... i did alot of horrible things in those five years... and i lost alot of great friend and men in those 5 years!!! out of the original 7 brothers i started with in my unit.... there are only three of us still breathing... that video is to show all the people out there that don't support the war.. that they better support our men that sacrifice their sanity, their lives and their families so that you can be here complaining!!!

Yeah I hear ya man my mom went to Baghdad for over a year and she told me some bad stuff. she lived right behind Sadams palace

That was a good one too.... i still like my second one better... great video to a great song!!! Many of you dont know but I served 5 years in the navy special boat unit teams with seal team 3 mainly... i saw alot of horrible things in those five years... i did alot of horrible things in those five years... and i lost alot of great friend and men in those 5 years!!! out of the original 7 brothers i started with in my unit.... there are only three of us still breathing... that video is to show all the people out there that don't support the war.. that they better support our men that sacrifice their sanity, their lives and their families so that you can be here complaining!!!
Words cannot accurately describe the horrors I saw in Bosnia. Americans cannot fathom the depth of destruction and suffering that occurred there. I believe people would show alot more appreciation for our military if they truly understood what we fought for.

John - I agree with you completely!! even though the news isn't reporting it , there is always a war somewhere that an american soldier is in the middle of!!!

Back