• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Meet & Greet THIS WEDS 2/16!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!!

O'Brien's is open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up, so bring kids if you're so inclined (not many do at this point, but they're welcome!). Also dog-friendly, to friendly dogs:party:.
We'll be at O'Briens from 6 til whenever for great beer :cheers: & appetizers (great beer batter fries & onion rings!) :lickout:. They also have really good sandwiches, if you opt to eat real food there.

There's also soda & water available for non-drinkers; you don't have to drink beer!

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net 2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy.

Call or text me if you need further information! six 19 six 54 - nine 758

It'd be good to see you again, Cory! Joe coming too?

Dan, it's always great to see you. I swear I won't be ridiculously late this time. Really! Though I do work til about 5 in Carlsbad. But yeah, barring a jackknifed semi or a collapsed bridge, I should be there really close to 6pm. Not going home first. Need beer. Need Onion Rings. Need Beer Battered Fries. Need another beer. Oh, heck, I just need O'Brien's!!

Thanks to DanWho (Dan), OceanJet (Mike), Mr Overkill (Troy), CowboyDoc (Cory), Codyyy (Cody), Ozzy, Joe, & Mack for showing up--I got some much needed M&G time after another crazy day of work & traffic! :party:

That would be sweet!!

Back