• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run to TSF 2-19-11

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm. Wanting to get out to tsf for some wheeling this weekend. Its supposed to snow wed thur fri might make it a little more fun. Anybody in?

Sent from my Android

It always seems as if every time some one else wants to hit the trails its on a non money having weekend and i wanna go wheeling on my paycheck weekens. Like this one.

Aaron, I will be up there with my 4x4 club I'm part of, so if you dont get people to post up and go with ya your more then welcome to come hang out with us for the day. I know Icemans is coming as well with his XJ, he's a member of the club to. But were for sure going on the 19th since its been planned for a while.

Aaron, I will be up there with my 4x4 club I'm part of, so if you dont get people to post up and go with ya your more then welcome to come hang out with us for the day. I know Icemans is coming as well with his XJ, he's a member of the club to. But were for sure going on the 19th since its been planned for a while.

Where are you guys stagging and what time?

I know Icemans is coming as well with his XJ, he's a member of the club to. But were for sure going on the 19th since its been planned for a while.

I will be going but I think I'm riding with my step dad. He wants to try out his new sliders, and I don't want to ride alone. Here are the Details and a link to the forum. We would like to have you out with us its a great group of people and we have fun on the trails.

OK Looks like a good old TSF play day we will meet at Colemanns at 7:15 tor Breakfast or 8:15 at rodgers camp Not sure what trails we will run depending on who and what rigs show up Pac a Lunch and be ready for some fun!! Please post up if you are planning on going so I can get a good game plan. Thanks and lets go play!!

Read more: http://pistonswildforum.proboards.c...tion=display&thread=1469&page=1#ixzz1E9ammfTp

I will be going but I think I'm riding with my step dad. He wants to try out his new sliders, and I don't want to ride alone. Here are the Details and a link to the forum. We would like to have you out with us its a great group of people and we have fun on the trails.

OK Looks like a good old TSF play day we will meet at Colemanns at 7:15 tor Breakfast or 8:15 at rodgers camp Not sure what trails we will run depending on who and what rigs show up Pac a Lunch and be ready for some fun!! Please post up if you are planning on going so I can get a good game plan. Thanks and lets go play!!

You could always ask my brother to ride with you, I know he was thinking about going.

If you guys dont go to that link its basically a Pistons Wild monthly club run. We schedule these once a month to various places to keep it fun and active among the other runs we have. Come out and join us!

Aaron, Icemans posted the info. Were meeting at 8:15 and we usually leave after we have all aired down so headed for the trails at around 8:30 to 8:45am. We can also meet on the road somewhere?

Last edited:
I never did post up any Pics and videos so here are some real quick to get an idea of the stuff we ran. Vids may take time to buffer, they were shot in HD. Enjoy :D

TSF2-19-201111.jpg

TSF2-19-201114.jpg

TSF2-19-20119.jpg

TSF2-19-20116.jpg

TSF2-19-20115.jpg

TSF2-19-20114.jpg

TSF21920111.jpg

TSF2192011.jpg

TSF2-19-201117.jpg

TSF21920115.jpg

TSF21920112.jpg

TSF2-19-201115.jpg

TSF2-19-201110.jpg

Here are the Vids, again in HD so they take a little time to buffer but well worth it :clap:
These Vids are of Waterfall Trail at TSF

These ones are from Rocky Uphill, I was playing around with my Lockers....to see if I could make it unlocked. I finally got smart and just locked them both in.

And this is why Aaron needs a rear bumper like me and dustin LOL

Can Opener

Hogs Back

Random, me and Dustin going about 30 mph through the fresh stuff.....good times!

Last edited:
Back