• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting there :)

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Those were a BITCH of two days but I got the old engine out and a new (to me) in. Had a bit of an issue cause there was no bushing in there for my pilot bearing and the one in the other engine did not want to come out but with a drill, tap, couple small bolts my dad pushed it out (dad's are worth their weight in gold aren't they? :) )

Anyways took the opportunity to clean up some wiring stuff in the back and came to the conclusion that if I was to build another jeep I'd pull the engine out, transmission out and run all my electrical, do my cage and then reassemble everything.

Anyways, I hope I should be running sometime next weekend. Most of my tomorrow is taken up by something else so I might only get 2 or 3 weeknights before the next weekend. So y'all keep your fingers crossed! I am missing my jeep!!!!!

I know the feeling, my jeep was down for about 6 months. Get it back on the trail.

Back