• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need lift advice ! Already lifted

CB-RXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Can i get some in put on my lift ? I have a 96 with 4.5" r.c. spring lift the ride is very harsh. I would like to go up 2 more inches. I'm debateing on long arms or drop brackets not sure what to do or if drop brackects will work with ca's that i already have. Any input would be great. Thanks

What kind of CA's do you have, I assume they are from r.c.. Do you have uppers and lowers, or just stock uppers and rc lowers? Drop brackets should work but my vote is for long arms. It all depends on how much $ you want to spend I guess.

are you running those generic white shocks? those ride like CRAP. Also, RC leaf packs are known to be stiff.

I have stock upper control arms and r.c. lowers and yes im using the white shocks and three of them are blown out but it still rides the same as it did when they were new. I was unsure if the drop brackets would move my axle forward being i already have a lift. Plus i want to add a 2" spacer to give it alittle more lift so that i can run 33's without a whole lot of trimming.

Back