• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air compressor, Viair 85P or Q Industries HV35?

Sflxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to buy a portable 12v compressor to inflate a 31" tire in the event I get a flat tire on the road. I'm considering a Viair 85P or Q Industries HV35. Anyone have an opinion on these?

I'm also considering a General Motors unit that includes a compressor and a built in tire sealant dispenser. Supposedly these units were for Camaros and Corvettes with Run flats and no spare tire.

I'm also considering a General Motors unit that includes a compressor and a built in tire sealant dispenser. Supposedly these units were for Camaros and Corvettes with Run flats and no spare tire.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that this one's junk. A dispenser for tire sealant?

Check amazon for a master flow mv50.

My son got a killer compressor from the junk yard,search for handicap vans that use an air-ride suspension.Puts out more air than most everything out there!

Back