• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH info

Sounds like Shannon just took the win

he was driving like a madman today, I was watching the feed all morning. That buggy of his is a real mover!

he was driving like a madman today, I was watching the feed all morning. That buggy of his is a real mover!

Yeh!! I saw the feed of him going up back door, no sweat, when every one else was winching up it.

Honestly I posted it so I could listen to it on the way to school and had an easy way to find the link, but thought you guys would want to listen

I forget who but before Shannon Campbell got to backdoor there was already buggy there before him taking its sweet time to winch up. Well, Shannon gets their and walks right up and passes. It was totally sweet!

haha yes! I watched that move on the live feed, he's got one hell of a buggy there. it was just powering through everything and hauling major ass on the runs inbetween the trails.

I forget who but before Shannon Campbell got to backdoor there was already buggy there before him taking its sweet time to winch up. Well, Shannon gets their and walks right up and passes. It was totally sweet!
I was coming back in with my wife in the minivan and passed you as you were leaving friday. I was gonna stop you and see if you still wanted them spacers, nobody else ever spoke up again and I had them in my Jeep. Which was down in Yucca...

Back