• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting ready for SoCal Fest? - Work Party Offer

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
I am willing to offer up my garage, tools and help to anyone needing help getting there rig ready for SoCal Fest.

Depending on who needs what done I can see doing maybe two or three weekends between now and the event. I am posting this up early as I know a lot of people have crazy schedules.

I am willing to help fabricate anything simple you need that can be done in the one day time as long as you pay for materials.

We have pretty much anything you could need for metal fab and pretty complete hand tool set, MIG, TIG, Plasma, JD2 1" 1.5" 1 5/8" dies, Notch Master.

If you have a idea in mind for a small project let me know and I can get you a price for materials.

How about a rear bumper? I been waiting for one for quite some time. Oh and maybe one of those neat rear cargo dealy's that you sell. Id like to make one for the rear of my heep. :)

We should set a date soon? I could use a window rack/possibly cargo rack.

Anything new with this?

A buddy of mine could use some frame stiffeners. Let me know how much & if its possible.
Possibly a prerunner style front bumper as well

Either would work for me.

The 7th sounds better right meow.

Looks like I'm going to be busy those weekends )=

Back