• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody run into my friends car tonight?

john_yarbrough

NAXJA Forum User
Im not making accusations that it was anyone on here, but maybe someone will know who it may be and can help my friend out.

A friend of mine arrives late to the house because she was getting on the freeway at Yucaipa Blvd and while waiting at the stop light a yellow and black Jeep slams into the back of her and then takes off on the freeway. She is okay, but the other person never stopped. A police report was filed and cops are looking for a yellow Jeep with a front bumper to match up the holes in the back of her car from the offroad bumper on the front of the Jeep.

Accidents happen, but cant people be honest and own a mistake. I know the description is vague, but if you think you have some information please PM me. Thanks.

I'd imagine Cherokee since he's asking if anyone here knows about it or could've done it...

It was not me! Mine has been parked all day in west la.

Hope I don't get cop trouble on sat on my way to Pilot Rock...

But that sucks, why do people do stupid stuff like that.

She had a hard time describing the type of Jeep because she was pretty shaken up, but I think it was a cherokee based on what she said. I could be wrong, but there is a Jeep out there with somebody elses paint on the front bumper. Thats what Im keeping an eye out for.

There's a lifted yellow TJ with black bumpers parked in our High School lot everyday that is owned by a student. He would have been leaving campus around 3:00 pm and heading down the blvd. I will take a look at his front bumper during my lunch break.

theres also a lifted yellow tj that runs around that is an older guy.. but no yellow xj's up here... but 2 tj's.. so brad will check the one at school and i'll check the one up by me.. and get back to ya...

That sucks, had the same thing happen over the weekend to my wife. Some jackass in a lifted F250 was fighting over a parking spot with some dude, he jumped out of his truck and punched him, my wife is watching all this in her Liberty and calls the cops, then the guy gets in his truck, throws it in reverse and plows into my wifes Jeep. Luckly the 911 operator had already answered the call and my wife gave her the full plate number. The guy flips her off and then jumps the curb, goes over the bushes and took off. My wife filed a police report and they found the truck not too far away. The Jeep didnt take much damage but my wife is 7.5 months pregnant, and is a high risk pregnacy, and from getting tense and being scared she was rushed to the hospital because she almost went into pre-term labor. I cant wait to rip that guy apart in court.

Just got back from the student parking lot. I looked at the bumper of the yellow TJ and saw no damage. It was a factory bumper (which are very flimsy). If he had hit something it would have dented.

i checked the one down the road from me and nada... might not of been a local

Hey Guys,
Thanks for checking and keep an eye out. She was hit last night around 7:00-7:30pm. She is a newer friend to us and was on her way to our weekly college and young adult community group that my wife and I lead. I looked at her car from my front door in the dark and couldnt really make out the color. Ill email her today and get more info about her car and exactly where the damage is on the rear of it. Maybe we can be detectives and figure it out because Im not sure the police will took for to long if they look at all.

Hey Guys,
Thanks for checking and keep an eye out. She was hit last night around 7:00-7:30pm. She is a newer friend to us and was on her way to our weekly college and young adult community group that my wife and I lead. I looked at her car from my front door in the dark and couldnt really make out the color. Ill email her today and get more info about her car and exactly where the damage is on the rear of it. all.

Wow, Really good work man to go the extra mile and look at her car from your FRONT DOOR. And you want US to do the detective work? Your saying you couldn't walk outside with a flashlight?

Maybe we can be detectives and figure it out because Im not sure the police will took for to long if they look at

WTF are you trying to say? The police will took for to long? :doh:

Wow, Really good work man to go the extra mile and look at her car from your FRONT DOOR. And you want US to do the detective work? Your saying you couldn't walk outside with a flashlight?

obvious troll, John. Don't even bother responding. This is a good thread, with good intent.

If nobody replies to Mr. Joe "I'm a troll" 399, he lose interest and go away. :)

Sorry to hear about your friend. Glad her car took the hit, and she's okay, sir!

Maybe you should get off your soap box first and have some basic facts about John. He has cerebral palsy and just had corrective foot surgery. The fact that he got up and came to the front door to look at her vehicle was quite considerate. Know who your talking about next time.

its shmucks like this that piss me off and make me wanna smack someone...

anybody else notice he only has 7 posts!!!

yeah great member quality there!!!

we have your back john!!! get us the info brotha!!!

That sucks, had the same thing happen over the weekend to my wife. Some jackass in a lifted F250 was fighting over a parking spot with some dude, he jumped out of his truck and punched him, my wife is watching all this in her Liberty and calls the cops, then the guy gets in his truck, throws it in reverse and plows into my wifes Jeep. Luckly the 911 operator had already answered the call and my wife gave her the full plate number. The guy flips her off and then jumps the curb, goes over the bushes and took off. My wife filed a police report and they found the truck not too far away. The Jeep didnt take much damage but my wife is 7.5 months pregnant, and is a high risk pregnacy, and from getting tense and being scared she was rushed to the hospital because she almost went into pre-term labor. I cant wait to rip that guy apart in court.

Oh man now that is a scary situation. I am glad to hear that Murphys law didnt step in here and she and the baby are okay. That just pisses me off to read what an a hole.

I will keep my eyes open out here in orange county for ya john just in case he or she wasnt a local :eyes:

Thanks for keeping an eye out guys. I should see my friend tomorrow and will post an update if there is any new info.

i just got on the freeway in calimesa and with a yellow cherokee in front of me, kinda nissan yellow, not so clean had black spraypainted stock bumpers, roof rack with 4 lights on it, mild lift like 3''s maybe, and was also backhalfed, not so cleanly done,,havnt seen it around before,,,just lookin out, heres the plate #2zkw955 he got off on highland springs in beaumont,,

Back