• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally can spend time on th jeep

Speedbump96

NAXJA Forum User
got home on thurs morning from a field op and woke up friday to find out my wife is at someones house cheating on me. hahahah amazing life
time to get spending that money on the jeep woooohoooo

shitty bro... but hey like they say everything has a silver lining.. now you get to wheel more !!!

np bro.. from one military man to another.... bring your ass to socal fest and get sloppy ass drunk with us lol

That sucks, once I get the seal installed on my heep, we should go out wheeling.

Speedbump are you a Marine? I ask cause i have a cousin stationed in 29 palms he s a Sgt. Major

That suck man sorry to here that. Pounding brews is a temp fix i know been there.:cheers:

Shitty news! Tune the guy up, then tuen up the jeep and let's go romp!

One thought is it is possible he didnt know she was married most chicks are worse then guys. Anyhow sorry to hear man but glad your home hit me up for some brews sometime

Sucks to hear. It's not his fault, he's not married to you. A women once told me "if someone can take you away from me, its like stealing a bag of trash out of the back of my truck....they are doing me a favor". Move on and keep busy.

a buddy of mine built this for me i figured i mine as well show it off :)

allterrain.jpg

cage.jpg

cage3.jpg

cage2.jpg

cage1.jpg

Cage looks beefy man!! Sorry to hear about the wife, but SilverSLK has some sound words of advice!

Back