• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gig Friday @ 8pm!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
I’m with a new band, and it’s a little harder than my last one. Think Rage Against the Machine meets Disturbed. Not for those who consider Fats Domino their favorite singer, but we are really good nonetheless haha.

Anyhow, it’s at Liam’s Irish Pub in Colton, and we go on at 8pm, in case anyone local wants to come check us out. :)

OH, it's a 5-dollar cover but if you mention our band, Kill the Headlights, at the bar you get some discount or something. Not real sure how all that works. I think they want to see which band brings in the most people, as we are playing with 2 others.

Phoooey!! Should've been playing Saturday night, and then I could have worked it into the Sunday AAT thing...

Sigh.

Play well!! If you ever run into IDASAS / Pirates of Pop up there, tell Rikk his sister-out-law says hi!

hey bro call me.. i'm lookin to book some local bands for the roadhouse...... and i mean like 4 or 5

Angel's Roadhouse? Somewhere I've never been, but should have been!

I love Liam's. Used to go there every now and then for Fish and Chips and Guinness. Too far away now to be able to drive home safely. Have a great gig.

Dammit Son!!!!!!!you should have sent me a text. I would have stopped in for a few!!!

yeah ill be there. lets do it! i should be able to have a drink this time, i think im off school early that day! as long as everyone gets thier work done in time!
Cory are you going? Maybe we need to get the boys together to represent!

yeah ill be there. lets do it! i should be able to have a drink this time, i think im off school early that day! as long as everyone gets thier work done in time!
Ok fasho!!! I'm off at 5, so does 6ish sound good? Ill meet you there and we can stir up some shit! Ask Dean about me and the mosh pits lol

Yes sir!!!!!!!

Back