• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First timer help/info

mudjnky

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,
I'm thinking about making the trip down from NJ. Is this just a show up wheel type of thing or is there some type of a formal process? Any advice or tips you can offer? We will only have a 3.5" lift with 31's by the time of the Crawl so won't be doing any of the harder trails. I'm just looking for a nice getaway and to see some nicer rigs for ideas. Thanks in advance!

Scott

Hi,
I'm thinking about making the trip down from NJ. Is this just a show up wheel type of thing or is there some type of a formal process? Any advice or tips you can offer? We will only have a 3.5" lift with 31's by the time of the Crawl so won't be doing any of the harder trails. I'm just looking for a nice getaway and to see some nicer rigs for ideas. Thanks in advance!

Scott

If you are registered yeah, just show up and wheel. We had the raffle on saturday night last year and just sat around the campfire every other night. I ran some pretty decent trails on a BB and my jeep was asking for more. It is a very relaxed trail system, its mainly logging roads with trails cutting off of them. you can drive around all day and never touch a trail if you don't want to.

We'll post a registration form once we get all the prices nailed down and everything set in stone.

Yes, there is a fee. The fee will depend on how much things cost this year. Also, you get a slight discount for being a Member.

Great, thank you, I'll go ahead and make the reservations for a cabin and then go from there.

If anyone else has tips or advice, even thingss to do or see, it would be greatly appreciated.

Might want to wait a minute on the cabin rental - I'm not sure if the park owner gives discounts for this event.

Might want to PM Ed or Ghost. Or, someone else will chine in here.

OK, definitely want to do this as cheap as possible.

No matter what you spend, you'll enjoy yourself. The only 5 hour drive I look forward to!

Might want to wait a minute on the cabin rental - I'm not sure if the park owner gives discounts for this event.

Might want to PM Ed or Ghost. Or, someone else will chine in here.

I'd like more info on the Cabin Rentals as well.
We'd sure like to have a cabin near other members.

BOB

I rented a cabin last year. It was basically 3 bunk beds a table with a couple chairs and a cheap soffa. Had heat and air and a full private bathroom. It was about 15' x 30' with all that stuffed inside.

Back