• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP 231, AA SYE, Novak Linkage

live24wheel

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the 231 out of my 2000 XJ. Has an Advanced Adapters SYE and Complete Novak shift linkage with the black anodized round style knob. Has about 100k on the case and 15k on the SYE.

Ok down to 350 obo on this. It no longer will have the Novak linkage with it. Like the other stuff, won't be available for a few weeks till I get home.

I'd like to see those links too! I see a few with low starting bids but that ain't what they sell for.

the going rate I've seen locally for a stock 231 is $100-$150. the SYE and 23 spline makes his far more desirable.

I am not trying to be a jerk about anything, I just asked a question because I am looking for good deals to build a jeep just like everyone else.. I dont have alot of cash so im always looking for deals, I think everyone does the same.

We're all in the same boat, no worries. In the future it may be a bit more considerate to PM to the seller. :cheers:

Back