• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix TPS?

t-frady

NAXJA Forum User
how many plugs do you have and where do they go
I have 2
A long one that has 3 or 4 prongs side by side and goes to fuel rail
And the other is a square with 4 prongs where does this one go I have looked and looked and can't find where it plugs in.
Thanks Travis

Is your rig a stick shift? The TPS for a manual tranny only has one plug but the automatic tranny TPS will work.

thanks thats what i needed to know

Make sure and get the little tang behind the bellcrank and adjust it with a voltmeter.

Yup the extra square connector is for the automatic. A previous owner replaced the TPS with the automatic version of the TPS, which oddly is often cheaper than the single output sensor used for the manual setup. Shouldn't be any issues leaving the extra connector hanging.

yea only issue i have with jeep is overcooling which I hope is t-stat and
when i first crank it up it idle's low for about 1 min of me giving it a little gas to keep it running and then it is good right around 800RPM's and i can not find the answer to that Q and i have looked and no luck. any ideas for that???

LOL Just did that 2 days ago and havent tried to see if that changed anything with idle or not its not my DD

Back