• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hate to admit it, but I need to hire help..

soopergoober

NAXJA Forum User
This was all supposed to be done by December, but due to some slow shipping and missing parts I didn't get everything in until last week. Had everything come in when expected I could have handled this myself, but my daughter was just born last week (cute as a button) and between work, school, and the family the jeep just isn't going to get worked with any frequency - not by me anyways.

I need someone to install my froehlich 4-link front suspension, dana 44 rear with e-locker wiring , shackle relocation brackets, wire up the electric shift for my dana 30 ox locker, and install my OME leafs. Prefer a mechanic or suspension guy with access to the tools needed to take care of anything else that may go wrong or come up during the install.

Just need the jeep done before the wife returns to work in 5 weeks so we have streetable spare vehicle again if one of the daily driver's goes down.

Let me know if you can help. PM me a rough quote. Thanks.

If you are looking to drop it off and pick it up...try jeeperjohn, Robertk or Clean Racing (Scott). I'm sure there are others but those come to mind.

Doesn't hurt to have a weld/fab guy working on your project either.

John would be on the top of my list of recommendations.

Let me know if I can help you at all from a far. Feel free to call anytime with any questions you might have.

Did you recieve the hardware that was lost during shipping?

This was all supposed to be done by December, but due to some slow shipping and missing parts I didn't get everything in until last week. Had everything come in when expected I could have handled this myself, but my daughter was just born last week (cute as a button) and between work, school, and the family the jeep just isn't going to get worked with any frequency - not by me anyways.

I need someone to install my froehlich 4-link front suspension, dana 44 rear with e-locker wiring , shackle relocation brackets, wire up the electric shift for my dana 30 ox locker, and install my OME leafs. Prefer a mechanic or suspension guy with access to the tools needed to take care of anything else that may go wrong or come up during the install.

Just need the jeep done before the wife returns to work in 5 weeks so we have streetable spare vehicle again if one of the daily driver's goes down.

Let me know if you can help. PM me a rough quote. Thanks.

If you decide to take this on yourself, I can offer you a weekend of my time helping - I'm not very far away.

RobertK does this kind of work in Yorba Linda.

JeeperJohn does the work, is just over in Temecula.

Cracker does this kind of work, he's in Temple City.

All do good work.

Back