• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

45th Annual Treasure Trail

CherokeeNewbie

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, February 11-13th marks the 45th annual Treasure Trail run out in Salton Sea/TruckHaven. This isnt a hardcore run but it is a ton of fun especially if you have families. They have 400 "treasures" hidden in the desert and they give you gps clues and a list of clues to help you find them. Great for the kids, awesome raffles, and just all around a lot of fun. This would be a great trip for thoes of us who DONT have 40" tires with rockwells and locked front and rear. I will be heading out there Friday and would love some guys to go with. Let me know if you want more details or if anyone wants to go. http://www.treasuretrails.org/

Just looking at rigs right now, but if I can pick one up in time, I'm in! This is EXACTLY the type of stuff I traded 400 hp for 4 Lo for..

cool well I really hope some people from NAXJA can come. There were over 300 people at the last one. Good times

well the treasure chest all have numbers on them. Back at camp they randomly select numbers for prizes. so lets say they have a $100 gift card for 4wheel parts, they draw a number and whoever found chest # 4 gets the gift card. Last year they had tons of different prices but mostly cash and gift cards. This year they have a 700CC UTV on raffle. its a cool group of guys and is a lot of fun, i know it sounds a little lame but it is a good weekend.

Why would this be on the same weekend (well kinda) as KOH? lol... I might actually go, but not due to that...

well that fact the KOH does all of the races on weekedays is kind of lame, I would rather go out on the weekend and have fun than take 4 days off work to WATCH a race. I understand you go to KOH to slang product and I totally agree with that but I would rather be driving than watching

Back