• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB:power steering pump

pretty sure? are you seeing spots on the ground or fluid everywhere or what? locate the problem don't throw parts at it :D there are many places the fluid can leak other than the pump housing itself.

everything is coated in fluid. my cap has fallen off twice lol The lines are covered, it goes through about a gallon a month. Im thinking about cleaning everything really good and then trace the leaks. and fail on my part for postin a WTB thread here i brain farted haha

you're on the right track, spray it down with degreaser or simple green or something. then wrap some paper towels around the hoses with rubber bands, the back of the pump, the steering box around the hose connections and input and output shafts. fire it up and see what starts soakin up fluid :D

My I suggest a Pump from NAPA, I put in two of the cheaper one's (in a few months) before I got a good one.

Not trying to spam, but I have a minor sideline rebuilding power steering pumps and porting them for use with hydrosteer. I send them plugged so they will work as a stock pump but are ready for hydrosteer when you are. There are a couple of posts of mine in the National and Colorado forums for you to check out. No core is needed and I charge $160 delivered.

Not trying to spam, but I have a minor sideline rebuilding power steering pumps and porting them for use with hydrosteer. I send them plugged so they will work as a stock pump but are ready for hydrosteer when you are. There are a couple of posts of mine in the National and Colorado forums for you to check out. No core is needed and I charge $160 delivered.

Good info for this thread. :viking:

You port the actual pump?

Back