• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Public Service Announcement: Scrapping XJs makes me sad.

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Folks if you happen to be stripping and scrapping an XJ for any reason and the body is still in good shape, with the registration current and clean, PLEASE post up and offer it up for free to someone if at all possible. You may really help someone out, and hey we can all use a little good karma right?

Case in point: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1053326

and another clean 2 door that went to the scrap heap a few months back. If you are looking for scrap metal value be aware that an entire XJ carcass only brings about 40$ at the scrap yard, and you are taking one more XJ off the road :( You never know, most of us around here have enough spare parts laying around to build another XJ anyhow. ;)

:cheers:

I am scraping one this year, but i used all the stuff from it..IE floors,roof, 1/4 panels..All of it like i said..But it also has out of state paper work..

Back