• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harlan....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I wanted to throw a couple things out there for you all that have never been. This is by far one of the best places I have ever been to wheel. The campground is getting better every time we go back and the owner is a great person to deal with. The trails have everything from damn near impossible, ask Ho and 87manche about that, to dirt roads. There are about 200 miles of trails last I heard and more being made. It is leased from the county and they actually patrol the park with a deputy. The harder core guys that want to run red level trails need to bring a helmet. They started this last year and it is mandatory if you want to get on a red trail.

I agree Glenn, its the best place I have ever wheeled. Even when I was running logging roads and green trails it was just fun. Its well worth the 5 hour drive I make to get there! Great group of folks put on the Crawl too! :cheers:

Where do you get helmets for rock crawling? All I can find is like full faced racing helmets and ill pass on those!

im pickin up some protec skate helmets for me and the lady from amazon.com, they are around 28 bucks a piece and IMO are more comfortable and stylish than your average bike helmet

Might need to check with the park to see if the helmets need to be DOT or not.

The helmets are generaly only required for quads/atvs. There are only a couple "SUV" trails that are posted helmet protection required........

Back