• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help with car audio install - Trade for ? Or $

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I am thinking I dont have the time to install some items in my F350 and was going to offer up a barter or ? to someone QUALIFIED here...

I have a 07 Ford F350 4dr king ranch, that currently has a double din setup w GPS and microphone for Bluetooth GPS antenna, and already has hte "kit" and harness in it. It has a aftermarket set of front speakers and stock rear. thats it...

What I want to have done. I have all parts minus whats listed at the end.

Install a new JVC Nav unit, that has blue tooth built in and HD tuners Built in.

Install rear 5x7 speakers

Install 2 - 10" sub box behind the rear seat

Install amp under a rear seat

wire in everything.

Basically:
Remove Ecplise Head unit, Ipod adaper box, sirius box and steering wheel control adapter. Reuse the GPS antenna & BT Mic that is already installed, and install the JVC head unit using existing dash kit, wiring adapter and I believe I have the reverse wire ran to the HU already, just need to run a speed wire, or vise versa.

Run RCA's that I DONT have yet, back to a sub amp that needs to be mounted under the rear seat, and power wire and remote wire ran from the battery and stereo, also I do Not have power or remote wire.

Install rear panel 5x7s in stock Ford location using stock ford speaker wire.

Line SOME of the rear behind seat area with dynamat type insulation that I furnish that is press fit and good stuff and easy to work with. and mount a box in that area. Wiring up the subs to that box.

Only other work involved is removing the underseat fold out flooring the Fords come with to allow room under the seat. Since the seat must be removed for the box and amp install its only 6 more bolts.

Now IF you can do this and your Savvy, and Good at stereo work, let me know.

I will pay, but would rather offer up a gear set and regearing of that axle in barter. I know what I want done in labor is about 200-250$ MAX at a local shop, but if I can offer up a regear or something to someone here that can use the work, or $ (we can work that out if need be) I would rather do so...

Things I can offer up:
Chromoly inner axles for D30 (lifetime warranty)
Spartan Locker
2 sets of Hella 7" 700ff lights
2 Gear sets
a gear set and install
etc...

Also would be open to trading the Ecplise Navi unit and acc. that are being removed. and you give some cash.

PM me...
Robert

Well I think I found a installer, well he found me. lol

As for the eclipse, are you interested in the Radio, Sat stuff, Bluetooth, etc? theres a for sale thread in the for sale section for it.

Back