• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally lifted my Jeep.(pics)

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
jeeplift011.jpg
jeeplift016.jpg
jeeplift013.jpg
jeeplift023.jpg
jeeplift021.jpg

I decided not to rush it and go to Big Bear on Sat after all.I'm not ready yet.I am waiting on my skid from UPS,haven't got a spare yet,I need tow brackets to instal my new tow hooks,need to pick up some longer brake lines etc.I am goign the first weekend of Feb.We already got a Cabin booked.Hopefully I will be ready by then.Thanks for the tip on the 330.

Lookin good bro keep up the hard work!

Ok, I got an allignment done on Sat but when we installed my lift we never adjusted the control arms or track bar.The kit was used on another xj for a few months.I THINK the guy who had the parts on before me had them all adjusted.How do I know if I need to re adjust them.When I hit a bump the whole jeep moves to one side or the other.I know it's going to drive diffrent from stock but how much is normal?

If the thing was set up right it should drive like normal. I drive with NO sway bars, front or rear, but my Jeep drives really well on the road. Of course, because of the great big mud tires there is a tad of wandering, but double and triple check that track bar - all important piece of that front end. Really give it a good look and make sure it's attached and adjusted right (if adjustable).

Back