• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coming to SoCal Fest? Let us know your plans!

What are your SoCal Fest plans?

• Friday runs

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Saturday runs

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Saturday night dinner & raffle

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Sunday maintenance

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Camping at Serrano

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Sequoia's a jerk.

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
So you decided to be cool and come on out to Big Bear to attend NAXJA's SoCal Fest 2011, good job! To make the event run smoother we'd like to have a rough idea of how many folks are going to be there, please read the below descriptions and then vote in the above poll by checking off each box.

Friday Runs You'll be at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 9:00 am to take part in Friday's trail runs.
Saturday Runs You'll be at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 9:00 am to take part in Saturday's train runs.
Saturday Night Dinner & Raffle You'll be at Serrano Campgrounds in the Evening Star (furthest back) loop at around 6:30 pm for the dinner with raffle to follow.
Sunday Maintenance You'll be at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 9:00 am to take part in the 2N04 Adopt-A-Trail maintenance.
Camping at Serrano You've made reservations to camp at Serrano for part of or the entire event.

Thanks for letting us know, this will make sure we have all our plans laid out well in advance for a smooth and happy event!

If for whatever reason you need to back out after you have submitted a vote please reply to this thread indicating which choice you will no longer be attending (so we can subtract that number from the totals).

Definitely be there Sat night and Sunday, hopefully I'll be able to make the Saturday runs, but I'll probably have class.

Looks like I'm out for most of the weekend. I have some SAR overnight training from 12 noon Saturday to 12 noon Sunday. It was originally scheduled for a different weekend, but got pushed back to the same weekend as SoCal Fest.

But I'm going to try to get up there for Friday's run, at least.

ahh bummer! We'll miss ya for Saturday

Since you said that Josh, I've decided to forego the SAR training and hang out with my Jeeping buddies. Should be there Friday thru Sunday. Staying at the Motel 6. ;)

I ought to be there all 3 days. I'll see if I can't reschedule my class on Saturday.

The Wife and i will be there Friday afternoon thru Sunday. This is our first SoCal Fest! Super excited about this one!!!!!

I'll be there Thurs am to Sunday pm. And my friend Karen and her bf Les dammmn wellll better be there. They promised!!

I'll be there Thurs am to Sunday pm. And my friend Karen and her bf Les dammmn wellll better be there. They promised!!
Don't forget , we are borrowing some space on thursday.. (=

Back