• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2011 Camping

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
As in the past few years our event will be based out of Twin Grove Park.

Here is their contact info:
Twin Grove Park Campground
1445 Suedberg Rd
Pine Grove, Pa. 17963
800-562-5471
(717)865-4602

Winter hours till May: 8am - 9am; 3pm - 5pm, daily.

Let them know that you will be there for the :NAXJA: NAC-Fest event when you make your reservations. :NAXJA: will have a group tent site reserved in the upper right-hand side of the campground (see campground map linked at bottom). The price for tent-camping in the group site will be $10/person per night. For tent camping only you do not have to call ahead just show up and tell them you are with :NAXJA: group.

There is also very nice cabins to rent for your stay if you'd like as well. If you want to rent a cabin, the best bet is to call the campground directly to see what they have available. If you want a cabin, I recommend that you make your reservations SOON, as they will fill up fast!!!

so if im just going group camping i dont have to make reservations?
That is correct.
Show up, tell them you are with us, pay your $10/person/night, pitch your tent and you are good to go.

Also good that this was brought back up for those looking for Kabins/Cabins. Make your reservations soon they'll be full before long (if not already)!

Also good that this was brought back up for those looking for Kabins/Cabins. Make your reservations soon they'll be full before long (if not already)!

The smaller/cheaper cabins located near our area have been booked for awhile. Theres plenty of availability on the more expensive ones on the other side on the field and in other spots in the campground, but its like double the price or something.

Im bringing a mattress in the bed of the Dirtymax again. Although this time it'll make it outta the truck, into a tent, and have a female body laying in it :greensmok

The smaller/cheaper cabins located near our area have been booked for awhile. Theres plenty of availability on the more expensive ones on the other side on the field and in other spots in the campground, but its like double the price or something.

Im bringing a mattress in the bed of the Dirtymax again. Although this time it'll make it outta the truck, into a tent, and have a female body laying in it :greensmok
Blow up dolls don't count dude. :rof:

I'll be camping... For an hour, then sneaking in Bill's cabin :greensmok

does the campground have parking for the trailer my jeep is on?
Yes. When you 1st turn into the campground there is a large parking lot. Many people have had no problems with parking there trucks/trailers in the lower right of the lot.

The "kabins" also have very limited parking, but I wouldn't expect to be able to park next to one unless you are renting it out (even then it might be tight).

Back