• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

nicest wj ever?

wanaB4x4

NAXJA Forum User
i think this is the nicest wj ever i built this for my boss in china .. this is the shop jeep . let me know what u think
20110109_cd129a2165966b3c124cAvl235x28VH5jpgthumb.jpg

o heres some specs..

teraflex long arm 6" lift
king shocks all the way around with bypasses . stock location king shocks
front bumper made by V-man of beijing leader in fabrication in china
rear bumper is also v man
has custom front dana 30 with aussie lockers front and back 4:56 gears
green custom satin olive drab
piaa lights
Tmax 12000lb winch
good year MTR's
rockstar 17's
aev snorkle

That thing is awesome. I own a WJ and wish mine looked like that. The only part I don't like is the gay rims. Those don't belong on a Jeep. Other than that, it rocks.

Can't stand the rims (at least they are flat black instead of chrome, though!) and the headlights but it looks awesome otherwise.

How hard is it to keep clean? Always worried about that with flat paint, though I love how it looks.

How hard is it to keep clean? Always worried about that with flat paint, though I love how it looks.

it's not too bad, if you scuff it you can either paint over it or hit the panel with a scotch-brite pad. My XJ is flat black, I can't speak for satin though I think that would be a bit harder to keep clean on a wheeler.

When you say shop jeep is it a street queen or does it see dirt?
For now its the nicest but when the other chineese see this that have money, they will want it too, or the military :eyes:

like everything about it but the (ghey) rockstars. especially like the color tho

it's not too bad, if you scuff it you can either paint over it or hit the panel with a scotch-brite pad. My XJ is flat black, I can't speak for satin though I think that would be a bit harder to keep clean on a wheeler.

I used satin on my heep for the black areas and for the most part its as easy as gloss to clean up but touchup is way way easier

I would have thought he'd go OTK for the tierod. I dig the color and look

this is the only wj one like it in all of china . no other wjs more modded .. @ dj blade . what is OTK.. i just modified the existing ruff country one he had on cause we didnt have another one in stock . thats the only thing thats missing on it .. is better steering AND YEA THE RIMS ARE GAY LOL HIS CHOICE

Back