• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found a Jeep got parts to sell

matus2

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I found a REALLY nice XJ that I will share with you later. I will not need my jeep parts anymore for a rebuild, so here is what I have for sale.

D44 rear with stock repacked LSD and 4.56 gears (1200 miles)
D30 front with a Lock-right locker and 4.56 gears (1200 miles)

Intake (needs new filter), throttle body spacer, Flowmaster exhaust

Jks Quick disconnects

Rugged Ridge HD steering

Rough Country 4.5 inch lift (coils, shocks, full leafs, fixed uppers, shackles)

t-case with sye and d-shafts

xj stock rear bumper with stock tire carrier (carried my 33 inch w/o problems)

engine has 230k and runs fine and auto tranny is ok as well

bunch of other body parts but this is all I can think of right now. I also have the wheels and tires but planning keeping those...

if you're interested in any of this make an offer... photos available upon request. I can sell the whole thing in one piece if any is interested accompanied by a massive price break because I do need to get it out of the back yard...

Hell, I will take $1000 for the whole jeep minus the wheels/tires and my winch. It is possible to drive it onto a trailer and then I can come and get the wheels/tires back or bring your own wheels and we can put them on... Ohhh it has a brand spanking new gas tank and fuel pump...

and the injectors were professionally cleaned and flow tested, the fuel filter is new, radiator hoses are new, spark plugs, rotor/cap and wires are new-ish... AND there is some fuel in the gas tank!!!!!

PM me paypal info. Include shipping cost to 33614 (Tampa FL)

I will send you some pictures first because they do have some wear on them and they're not shiny anymore... Also I want to wait a couple of days to see if anyone wants to buy the whole thing first and take it off my hands. I really don't feel like parting it out...

Also understand that it has been involved in a roll-over on the back road to Crown King so the body is really banged up. I was going to buy a new body and transplant the good parts onto it - the parts I have listed for sale. I posted some photos a while back, I can take some new ones and post them again...

I will send you some pictures first because they do have some wear on them and they're not shiny anymore... Also I want to wait a couple of days to see if anyone wants to buy the whole thing first and take it off my hands. I really don't feel like parting it out...

Don't care if they aren't shiny, they are used. I'll take them as soon as you can remove them... if someone doesn't purchase the whole vehicle first. Please PM me you paypal address when you are ready to sell them to me.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Intrested in the Transmission, Tcase w/sye and the shafts. How much?

Back