• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tomb Raider ?

CustomCab

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Guys, I had my dealer run the VIN number on my 91 Cherokee and print a build sheet. I discovered it came with a "Tomb Raider" Group. Can anybody tell me what this consisted of?
The Dealer didn't know. (go figure)
Thanx, Phil

(I've already looked everywhere for Laura Croft, she didn't come with it, darn) :D

Last edited:
"Tomb Raider?" In '91? That's only a few years before the movie or even the game...

They did some lift, and skid packages on the new Rubies for the Movie

I would guess that it was a typo of sorts or an error on the part of the developer/designer of the package that looks up the codes and so on as Tomb Raider as a game doesn't go that far back into history :)

Kejtar

To actually answer the decade old question, my bet is that it's because chrysler option codes get reused. So a specific 3 letter build sheet code from back then may mean something completely different now when the dealer looks it up in their computer and the computer uses the decoder table for current model year vehicles.

Speaking of Tomb raiding LOL!

RimshotBadumtsh.jpg

Back