• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep vrs. forrunner

nitrospeed

NAXJA Forum User
So my nephew has a 88 toyota forunner with brand new rancho 9000 for a 3in. lift. He sais i can have them for my xj because he is going bigger. I know i would have to get some adapters for the fronts for the pins but the rest should bolt up. the here is the question how much lift would they be worth on my jeep? anyone know if yota shocks are longer or shorter than xj shocks?

2 ways to check.. go on website and get the specs of the shocks he has. Or measure collapsed and extended lengths.
Compare to lengths of xj shocks.

No, i do not have his rig here. its his old high school project and he does not live local/ he is comming to see me and said he would take them off and bring them if they would work on my jeep. I also have a 3in. lift but i want to go a in. taller

the rancho site does not list a 3in. shock for his rig any longer. plus i could not find length specs on their shocks

Call them in the morning and ask. Measure your shocks, compare numbers. :dunno:

Rancho does have a spec chart on their website,you just need the part# of your buddies shocks.

Back