• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monday the 17th

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Well I know me and time2getdirty are gona do some bashing on Monday. Any one else down? I'll be up by the estas park area so place around there I would be down for. Let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
Mondays and wednesdays I'm off but usually up in the mountains. Maybe I'll skip riding for a day to bash some snow...

If I can score some chains, I might be up for a little run.

Chads chains saved the day the last time we went out. He had to chop up about 30ft of ice so the rest of us could get thru :thumbup:

If I can score some chains, I might be up for a little run.

Hell it would even be fun without chains. Chains are for cheaters lol

Chads chains saved the day the last time we went out. He had to chop up about 30ft of ice so the rest of us could get thru :thumbup:

Yep yep that was fun -
IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Jeep looks mean with chains on lol

I am interested in Peewink Mountain. If we decide on that, Caribou is also in that area. I think Bunce will probably have traffic.

Dosent matter to me. Peewink could be good. Im just trying to find easy trails with not alot of obstacles, and are somewhat flat. Bunce i dont know, I really dont think there would be alot of traffic

Caribou has a gate. Usually closes late october.

Oh Justin, you think you are so smart! ;)

I don't care where we go. We should meet in the Jack N Grille parking lot so we can get their $2 breakfast burritos. Yummy.

Anyone else? Anyone? We (my dad and I) will be leaving Jackn'Grill off of 92nd and Sheridan at 8:30.
Chad I will call you when we are in Nederland to find a place to meet. I believe we aim to be there by 9:30.

75% for me right now... will depend on what the roommates want to do ultimately but I'll post up tonight if I'm in or not

Back