• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks Webdog!

TheCaptain

NAXJA Forum User
He did a great job on a custom rear bumper for me, and he worked late into the night installing it. Great price too!!

Rear20Bumper20-20front.jpg

Rear20Bumper20-20side.jpg

He painted it for me... matches my Front bumper and sliders.

Nope it was completely custom, It was built based on the JCR stage 4 design. He wanted the hinge on the driver side and the carrier reversed from the JCR bumpers.
Thought it looked familiar with the hinge on the opposite side. I used to have the stage 3.

Looks like good work. Maybe I'll have you modify my front a little. Basically, I just want to get a permanent mount for the fairlead instead of the l brackets tat run under the winch.

Very NICE.
Nice angles and beefy.
One observation...in town with the hatch open the tire carrier will swing out into traffic.
Bumper looks awesome!

Very NICE.
Nice angles and beefy.
One observation...in town with the hatch open the tire carrier will swing out into traffic.
Bumper looks awesome!

With the crown of the road, it actually swings in and try's to crush You, well Me cause mine is the same way. :doh:

I didn't want to say it but someone had to but yeah, that can be dangerous.

It would be pretty easy to put a gas charged strut on it to prevent unintended closing. It would also limit how far it opens to prevent it from hitting anything.

I need something like that. My rear tire swing swung around and crushed the side of my rig. The weight of the spare tire and gas can allowed for serious momentum as it plowed into my car. I hammered it out as best I could but it still looks bad. After constant questions, I finally just came up with some bs story about how I did it on the Rubicon. I guess the truth is out now.

It would be pretty easy to put a gas charged strut on it to prevent unintended closing. It would also limit how far it opens to prevent it from hitting anything.

I did that on mine once, it needed better mounts though as they got ripped off one day.
But it did work to open and keep it open.

Back