• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINALLY installed FrankZ bumper!

chpmnsws6

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to share some photos of the FrankZ bumper with the poor mans WARN M8000 winch while shooting him a free plug. Fitment was good. all the bolt holes lined up, and it used the stong spacer a few inches past the gear box bolts. I also noticed it was really light compared to most winch bumpers (though I did lose an inch of lift between it and the winch)

Old-

pict0012td.jpg

New-

winch1.jpg

winch3.jpg

winch4.jpg

winch2.jpg

Thats awesome! Glad to see you went with a M8000 as your "cheap" winch. Way to many people are going with those Chinese winches these days.

Thanks! Yea, I like being able to call WARN to get parts or tech support. Everyone says they have the best tech support in the winch world.

Looks good. I like how the front of it is up high so it doesn't completely kill the approach angle

Nothing wrong with the Warn M8000 that I can see. :dunno: Have it on my XJ for years now and so far it's worked perfectly every time I've needed it.

Back