• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stockton..

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have traveled all over the nation, and then did it again.

Hands down, Stockton has to be the biggest s***hole in the country. :/

Just sayin.

I can't wait to get home and play with my jeeps..

It's 2pm, and the fog is so thick I can't see the port 300 yards away.

I have traveled all over the nation, and then did it again.

Just sayin.

I can't wait to get home and play with my jeeps..

x2 on that. They call it tule fog, i used to live there and it does suck. Crime is very high in that town. You either end up in prison or move out. Lots of trouble there.

World traveling to exotic locales, eh, Cal?

David Bricker / SYR

My nomination would be Oklahoma City.

At least from Stockton, you're only a couple hours to the Rubicon and Tahoe... and you can go for a boat ride in the Delta.

My nomination would be Oklahoma City.

At least from Stockton, you're only a couple hours to the Rubicon and Tahoe... and you can go for a boat ride in the Delta.

True... we didn't enjoy our stop in Stockton, but it made for, er, interesting peoplewatching.

Sorry you got stuck in Stockton, Cal!

Stockton is pretty bad true its not far from some cooler stuff but it felt like I was in another alien universe. Ill never forget the lady being pushed down the street in a shopping cart by two kids. 40 in one hand the other pointing out to avoid the curb.

Dude, that place made South Central look like Beverly Hills. Never have i seen such degenerates all in one place. Can we put a dome over the city and then nuke it? :p

It did'nt start out that way. Back in the 70's it was a thriving agriculture town less hoods runnin around. True the town has nothing to offer carrer wise. If you want to gang bang this is the spot. PACK HEAVILY!:skull1:

But you've probably got terrific wireless service. Stockton is a popular network model city for carriers for some reason.

Spotted outside restaurant in Stockton...

stockton.jpg

Back