• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

waxer

JEEP APPRENTICE
Staff member
NAXJA Member
Another year gone... Here's what I have up for Karma.

Extra gear box, steering shaft, with pitman. Come and get it.

subscribed

Is the gearbox the steering box? If so, is it in good shape, ie no leaks? Also, would you be willing to sip on my dime? I may be interested...

Basicly new 30 inch tire
Good condition oem steering dampner
Pair of knuckles for Dana 30 needing some cleanup but good
1 mostly complete aw4 trans and torque converter Missing bellhousing and trans pan. Was told it is a good trans but I don't need 3 spares
One pair of rear drums from a Dana 35 in good shape for the 9 inch shoes
3x dark blue work jacket (some one left in my jeep years ago I'm tired of looking at it)

Basicly new 30 inch tire
Good condition oem steering dampner
Pair of knuckles for Dana 30 needing some cleanup but good
1 mostly complete aw4 trans and torque converter Missing bellhousing and trans pan. Was told it is a good trans but I don't need 3 spares
One pair of rear drums from a Dana 35 in good shape for the 9 inch shoes
3x dark blue work jacket (some one left in my jeep years ago I'm tired of looking at it)

ill take all but the d35 stuff and the jacket and i do not need the tire

Stock d30 diff cover

I have one of those as well.

Also non jeep but I have a bunch of stock parts off of a 4.3 chevy engine I'm tearing down, all I am keeping is the crank, cam, rods, heads, accessory brackets, and the block. Anything else is up for grabs. The engine sat for 3 years so I couldn't tell you if the starter, alternator, or AC pump is good, but they're in the pile and would be good for core turn ins.

Anyone who knows how to work on Big Screen TVs?

I have a 62" Toshiba DLP HDTV - Model 62HM195

The problem is that the TV thinks the bulb is blown when it isnt. If i put a brand new bulb in, it last for about a month and then it wont turn on and flashes the code for a blown bulb. I have sent the bulbs back for replacement and they tell me they tested it and it works fine, they sent replacements anyway and they also worked for approximately 1 month. I have inspected the current bulb and it looks fine.

Dimensions are: 105lbs (LxWxH) 57.12" x 18.50" x 39.25

Come take it if you want it...

IMG_20110103_114029.jpg

IMG_20110103_114100.jpg

ok, let me know when you want to pick it up.

Back