• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im stuck in the mud!!!!

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
i need help december 31st at around 7:30 am, here in el cajon ca, i need a simple pull to get my jeep and truck out, the rains softened the soil and i am stuck!!!!!! and i cant get my jeep off the trailor to pull out the truck and trailor because the fence is right behind the jeep

619 318 7009, let the Flaming begin!!!!

by the way, i cant go wheeling till i get this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did that. Rescuing my broter's truck, I got stuck and we had to leave both over night. Come the next day, we got both out pretty quickly. Glad for my winch.

He got out?

I hope so!!!!! (exclams included for Troy effect). :D

Yea, I drove over this morning in my ZJ and pulled him out.

The soil was just soaked and with the XJ on a trailer it was too much weight for a 2wd truck. After I pulled him out the trailer left tracks about 5"deep just from being dragged.

No problem for the 5.9 though, haha.

Yea, I drove over this morning in my ZJ and pulled him out.

The soil was just soaked and with the XJ on a trailer it was too much weight for a 2wd truck. After I pulled him out the trailer left tracks about 5"deep just from being dragged.

No problem for the 5.9 though, haha.

Glad you got it out. He had me laughing when he called me and told me that. That set up he has with the 8000# jeep on the trailer weighs a LOT!!!!!

Glad you got it out. He had me laughing when he called me and told me that. That set up he has with the 8000# jeep on the trailer weighs a LOT!!!!!
HAY----- i put my Jeep on a weightloss plan, removed lots of stuff, it only weighs 7994 lbs now!!!!!!! ( exclems added for effect!!!!!!) plus the trailer

Back